Starz. Prime Video Channels is an Amazon Prime member benefit that allows users to pay a monthly subscription to subscribe to over 100 TV networks.
You can watch thousands of movies on Starz, including The Notebook, Fantastic Four, and The Grudge. You’ll also be able to watch Starz’s original programs such as American Gods, Outlander, Power, and the upcoming or new series.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Starz subscription.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Amazon
To cancel your subscription:
- Visit www.amazon.com/myvs.
- Find STARZ in “Your Subscriptions” section.
- Then choose “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- To complete the cancellation, follow the instructions. Please contact Amazon support at www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us if you have any issues.
If you got your STARZ subscription using the STARZ app on your Kindle or Fire TV, use this:
- Using a computer, go to www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
- Select “Actions” next to the STARZ subscription.
- Then click on the “Cancel your subscription” button.
Subscription to Apple Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Choose your “Apple ID“.
- Select view your Apple ID and enter your Apple ID password.
- Find and select “your STARZ subscription” under Subscriptions (you might need to click on manage first).
- Choose Cancel using a computer and on your PC, open iTunes.
- From the top menu, select Account, and then Login to My Account.
- Enter your password there.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- There is a list of options under settings, find subscriptions and select “Manage” on the right.
- Select “STARZ“.
- The choice for Automatic Renewal is at the bottom, choose Off and then Done.
Subscription to Google Using an Android Phone:
- Launch the Google Play Store application.
- Choose the “menu” option.
- Select an account and then subscription.
- Select Cancel after finding the “STARZ” app in the list.
- You will receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation. Now, using a computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Subscriptions may be found under the Subscriptions section.
- Choose “Cancel” after finding STARZ in the list.
- You will receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation.
- Please contact Google Play support at support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088 if you have any issues.
Subscription to Roku (Using a Roku remote with a * button) from the Roku player:
- Select the channel you want to delete from the list and click “Remove“.
- On your remote control, press the “Options” button.
- From the settings menu, choose “Manage Subscription.”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu. using a computer
- Go to my.roku.com to log in to your Roku account.
- Select “Manage Your Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Select STARZ.
- Unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button.
- If you run into any issues, contact Roku support at help.roku.com.
Subscription to STARZ Direct: If you got your subscription from www.starz.com, you can use this:
- When using a computer, go to www.starz.com.
- Select “HAVE STARZ” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “www.starz.com” from the drop-down menu.
- Please enter your email address as well as your password.
- Choose “LOG IN“.
- Now choose the gear icon in the website’s upper right corner.
- Choose “Subscription“.
- Choose “CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION” from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel or suspend your account, follow the on-screen instructions.
Call 855-247-9175 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Starz – Amazon website on how to cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Starz – Amazon.