Sprint Corporation was a telecommunications company based in the United States. On April 1, 2020, it merged with T-Mobile US.
If you have chosen to cancel your Sprint Wireless Service, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Sprint Wireless subscription.
How to cancel Sprint Wireless Service
In order to cancel the service, you will have to contact a representative. For this, you have to click the chat icon.
To contact a representative, dial *2 from your Sprint phone or call 888-211-4727.
If you have a business plan, dial *2 or call 800-927-2199 from your Sprint phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Sprint Wireless Service on the official Sprint website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Sprint Wireless.