Sling is one of the best cable TV alternatives, allowing customers to watch live sports, news, and popular TV shows and movies.
Sling TV allows you to watch live TV for a fraction of the cost of cable or satellite packages.
How to Cancel Sling TV subscription
To cancel your Sling TV subscription, follow the below steps:
- To begin, log in to your Sling TV account.
- You will be taken to your account settings, where you can cancel your subscription by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation and then click “Continue“.
- Select “Cancel My Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click “Cancel My Subscription” and enter your password.
You can also call 1 (888) 291-5217 to cancel over the phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Sling TV. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.