Sky UK Limited is a British broadcaster and telecommunications firm that serves individuals and companies in the United Kingdom with television and broadband Internet services, as well as fixed-line and mobile telephone services.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Sky TV Subscription service, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your Sky TV subscription.
Unless you’re inside your cooling off period, you must give them 31 days’ notice to terminate your Sky TV subscription.
How to cancel Sky TV Subscription Service
If you want to cancel your Sky account, you must contact the company through phone, live chat, or email.
You need to follow these steps to cancel your Sky TV subscription:
- Use the live chat feature on the website to contact an advisor.
- Send an email to [email protected] requesting cancellation.
- Send a letter to Sky Subscribers Services Ltd, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DD, to cancel your subscription.
- Call Sky at 03337 591018 or 03442 414141.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Sky TV subscription on the official Sky TV website.
So this is how you can cancel your Sky TV Subscription Service.
I hope that you have found this short article useful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Wave Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Atlantic Broadband Service
- How to cancel Hyperoptic Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Plusnet Broadband Subscription Service