Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is a theme park operator.
Six Flags offers rides, water attractions, themed areas, concerts and events, restaurants, game venues, and retail shops under the Six Flags brand.
If you have chosen to cancel your Six Flags membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Six Flags membership.
How to cancel Six Flags membership
To cancel your Six Flags membership, follow these steps:
- Go to https://feedback.sixflags.com/membersupport/cancellation.aspx to cancel your membership.
- Enter your last name and Membership Account ID.
- Follow the website’s directions.
- Give a reason for the cancellation.
- Finally confirm your cancellation and you are done.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Six Flags on the official Six Flags website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Six Flags.