Shopify is an e-commerce platform that enables anybody to open an online store and sell their goods.
Shopify is a very simple and easy-to-use online store builder.
How to cancel and close Shopify Store
To close your Shopify store, you have to follow the below steps:
- Make sure you’re logged in as the account’s owner.
- In the Shopify admin, go to “Settings“, then “Account“.
- Click “Cancel or Pause Your Store” at the bottom of the page.
- Now under “Want to close your store?” you have to click “Close my store“.
- You have the option to contact Shopify at this point to see if they can assist you. If you’re certain you want to close, selecting a reason from the drop-down option would be ideal. Once you are ready, click “Close my store” and you are done.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Shopify. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.