Shipt is a grocery delivery service that allows users to purchase goods and alcohol from their neighborhood shop and have them delivered to their door.
Shipt works by paying independent contractors to shop for, buy, and deliver groceries and other things to your door.
If you have chosen to cancel your Shipt membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Shipt membership.
How to cancel Shipt membership
To cancel your Shipt subscription, you have to follow these steps:
- You have to call (205) 502-2500 to reach customer care team of Shipt.
- Provide them with your account details and personal details in order to verify your account.
- Raise a cancellation request.
You can also reach out to them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Shipt membership on the official Shipt website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Shipt.