Scribd is a digital document repository where users can share, find, and discuss original works and documents in a variety of languages.
How to cancel Scribd subscription
Follow the steps below to cancel your Scribd account:
- Log in to your Scribd account and click the “Cancel Scribd” button.
- Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down navigation menu by hovering your cursor over the symbol in the top righthand corner.
- Under “Account”, select “Cancel membership”.
- Continue with canceling your account until it’s completely done.
- Explain why the cancelltion was necessary.
- Finally, hit the “Cancel membership” button.
Go to https://support.scribd.com/hc/en-us to cancel your subscription online.
To cancel your account, you can also send an email to [email protected].
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to cancel Audible subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Scribd. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.