Students applying to undergraduate schools must take the SAT, which is a standardized test offered by the College Board.
The Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) is the full name of the test.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your SAT registration, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your SAT registration.
How to cancel SAT registration
Please note that you will not be eligible for a full refund if you cancel your SAT Test early.
However, if you cancel the exam 5 days before the due date, then you will be entitled to a $10 refund.
Some of the ways you can contact the College Board Customer Service that administers SAT are:
- Domestic number: 866-756-7346; International number: 212-713-7789
- Services for students with disabilities: 212-713-8333.
- TTY (deaf or hearing impaired) Domestic number: 888-857-247
- TTY (deaf or hearing impaired) International number: 609-882-4118
Also, you can find additional information on the official SAT website on how to cancel your SAT registration.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with SAT.