Santander UK is a leading personal financial services company in the United Kingdom, as well as one of the country’s top mortgage and savings providers.
They also offer current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, loans, credit cards, and much more.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Santander Personal Loan, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your Santander Personal Loan.
How to cancel Santander Personal Loan
You have 14 days to change your mind and cancel your Santander Personal Loan after signing the agreement. If you do exercise this option, then you must repay anything you owe back to Santander UK plc.
Simply contact Santander via phone on 0800 876 6386 or write to them at:
Santander UK plc
PO Box 1111
Please refer to the agreement for contact information (phone numbers and addresses).
You may also pay off a loan sooner by making larger monthly payments or paying it off all at once. Paying off a Santander Personal Loan early has no penalties.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Santander Personal Loan on the official Santander website.
I hope that you have found this quick article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Wave Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Atlantic Broadband Service
- How to cancel Hyperoptic Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Plusnet Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Sky TV Subscription Service
- How to cancel Zen Internet Subscription Service
- How to cancel NOW TV Subscription Service
- How to cancel Post Office Broadband Subscription Service