RSA Insurance Group plc, headquartered in London, England, is a British international general insurance firm.
RSA has significant operations in the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, and Canada. Through a network of local partners, it offers insurance products and services in over 100 countries.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your RSA Insurance Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your RSA Insurance Policy.
How to cancel RSA Insurance Policy
To cancel your RSA Insurance policy, follow these steps:
- Dial 0330 100 0593 to reach the customer care team of RSA.
- Wait for the agent and once connected provide them your policy number and policy details.
- Tell them that you want to cancel your insurance policy with them.
- Request an email confirmation of the cancellation of the policy.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your RSA Insurance Policy on the official RSA Insurance website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel InsureTheBox Policy
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Assurant Insurance Policy