Rocket Lawyer is a legal services website that connects clients with attorneys and gives access to a range of legal help. Individuals and small companies can use the services for a low fixed cost.
How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
To cancel your Rocket Lawyer subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at https://www.rocketlawyer.com/login-register.rl#/login?hd=navreg.
- Hover your cursor over [Your Name] in the upper-right corner of your screen and select “Account Settings“.
- To the right of your “Current Membership“, look for the “Downgrade” button.
You’ll notice a promotional offer for our $1.00/month plan. You are free to pick that plan and also choose your reason for downgrading your Rocket Lawyer membership.
- Once you’ve seen the confirmation page for the downgrade, you’re finished. The email connected with your account will get an automated confirmation.
You can also call them on (877) 881-0947 to cancel your account over the phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Rocket Lawyer. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.