Roblox premium is a monthly membership that grants users exclusive benefits such as an icon next to the player’s name on the player for in games.
When you sign up for Roblox Premium, you’ll get a monthly Robux allowance and a 10% discount on Robux purchases.
If you have decided to cancel your Roblox Premium membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Roblox Premium membership.
How to cancel Roblox Premium membership
Here are the steps:
- Log in to the Roblox account that was used to purchase the membership.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Click “Billing“.
- Click the “Cancel Renewal” option and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel the subscription.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Roblox Premium subscription on the official Roblox website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
How Roblox may show up on your Bill/Statement
ROBLOX CORP 8888582569
ROBLOX G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR
ROBLOX.COM 888-858-256 888-8582569 CA
ROBLOX, G.CO/HELPPAY# GB
ROBLOX CORP, 8888582569 US
ROBLOX CORP ROB
ROBLOX CORP, 8888582569 USA
ROBLOX.COM 888-858 USA
Payment to ROBLOX Corporation
ROBLOX.COM 888-858-256 888-8582569 US
ROBLOX.COM 888-858-256 CA
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Roblox.