Quip is a mobile and web-based collaborative productivity software package.
It enables groups of people to work together to create and modify documents and spreadsheets, usually for business applications.
If you have decided to cancel your Quip subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Quip subscription.
How to cancel Quip subscription
Here are the steps to cancel Quip.
- Visit www.getquip.com/subscriptions, login, and click the three vertical dots next to the plan you wish to cancel to cancel your subscription.
- After that, you’ll get a pop-up that says “Cancel this plan.” Please choose the reason you’d want to cancel from this pop-up and then click “Submit.” You can confirm by clicking “cancel plan anyway,” then “accept” in the pop-up to cancel your subscription completely.
A refill order that has already been generated will not be cancelled if a plan is cancelled. If you cancel after your refill has been generated, you have to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the pending order cancelled.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Quip subscription on the official Quip website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Quip.