Pure Planet is an energy supply company based in Bath, England and was founded in 2015.
The company provides domestic customers in the United Kingdom with renewable electricity and fossil fuel gas based on the guarantee of origin certificates.
If you have chosen to cancel your Pure Planet service, then this quick article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Pure Planet service.
How to cancel Pure Planet service
To cancel your Pure Planet service, follow these steps:
- You need to open the Pure Planet app from your mobile phone if you’re still inside the 14-day cooling-off period after switching.
- Now go to the Menu and click “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- You need to select “Your Details” and then click the “Cancel my switch” button.
- If the cooling-off time has expired, just move to a new supplier, who will cancel your account for you. If you cancel, you will not be charged any exit fees.
You can also write an email to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Pure Planet account on the official Pure Planet website.
How Pure Planet may show up on your Bill/Statement
PURE PLANET 162224 10135836
PURE PLANET FIRST PAYMENT
PURE PLANET, FIRST PAYMENT
PURE PLANET REF CRY8A2Q
PURE PLANET REF 582Y6ZJ
PURE PLANET REF QK63NM6
PURE PLANET INITIAL PAYMENT
PURE PLANET REF 68T6SRT
PURE PLANET REF DGB4NJD
PURE PLANET REF NC8BK7M
PURE PLANET REF K2VGHG3
PURE PLANET SJ6S982 DDR
PURE PLANET REF 25GDE3Y
PURE PLANET REF ASDS8JK
I hope that you have found this article useful. In case, you have any questions, queries, or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel Octopus Energy contract
- How to cancel TriEagle Energy contract
- How to cancel Constellation Energy contract
- How to cancel Valley Energy contract
- How to cancel EnergyUnited service
- How to cancel Xcel Energy service
- How to cancel Atmos Energy service