Postmates launched Postmates Unlimited, a membership service in 20.
As an Unlimited member, you will always get free delivery on orders over $12.
If you have chosen to cancel your Postmates Unlimited subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Postmates Unlimited subscription.
How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
You can cancel Postmates Unlimited via the Postmates mobile app or the Postmates website on your PC.
- Log into your account at https://www.postmates.com on your Mac or PC.
- In the top-right corner, click your profile icon.
- From the menu, select “Account Settings.”
- Click “Cancel Automatic Renewal” under “Postmates Unlimited“.
- To complete the cancellation of your subscription, click “I’m sure“.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Postmates Unlimited subscription on the official Postmates website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Postmates.