PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The service allows members to stream PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 games on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
It gives you instant access to a huge collection of hundreds of PlayStation games* on PS4™, PS5™, or PC, with new games added every month.
If you wish to cancel your PlayStation Now subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your PlayStation Now subscription.
How to cancel PlayStation Now subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
You will be asked to input your credit card information when purchasing a subscription through PlayStation®. This includes PlayStation®Plus, PlayStationTMNow, PlayStationTMVue, and PlayStationTMMusic subscriptions. The auto-renewal option will default to ON during this procedure. Unless you cancel your subscription, it will automatically renew. The subscription will be automatically canceled if the auto-renewal is canceled.
Canceling Auto-Renewal Play using your PlayStation®4:
- Begin by signing into the PlayStationTMNetwork (PSN) account that you used to purchase the subscription.
- Then go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions].
- Select Turn Off Auto-Renewal for the PlayStation Now subscription you want to cancel.
How to Stop Auto-Renewal on a PC:
- To get started, go to the PlayStation Subscriptions website.
- Log in to the PSN account you used to purchase the subscription.
- Then, next to your Online ID, select “Subscriptions Management” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Turn Off Auto Renew” to complete the cancellation.
Cancelling Auto-Renewal on a PlayStation®3:
- On the XrossMediaBar (XMB™), find [PlayStation™Network], and press the X button.
- Then go to [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List].
- To cancel a service, PlayStation Now in this case, select it and hit the X button.
- Press the X button next to the item labelled “Subscription.“
- At the bottom of the screen, the “Cancel Automatic Renewal” button will be highlighted.
- Press the X button to cancel the subscription renewal.
Visit https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en US/KC Article/Cancel-Auto-Renewal-for-Subscription-Services to cancel your subscription online.
Call 1-800-345-7669 to cancel over the phone.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official PlayStation Now website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with PlayStation.