PS Plus is a PlayStation subscription program that allows users to download two PS4 games each month, as well as access to online multiplayer gaming, special PlayStation Store discounts, and 100GB of cloud storage for game saves and extra material.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your PlayStation Plus subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your PlayStation Plus subscription.
How to cancel PlayStation Plus subscription
To cancel your subscription:
To cancel over the web:
- Sign in to account management.
- Choose “Subscription” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Turn Off Auto-Renew” available next to PlayStation Plus.Or,
- Call 1-800-345-7669 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official PlayStation website on how to cancel your PlayStation Plus subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with PlayStation.