Plated is a fantastic meal delivery service for the home chef on the go. Plated can save you time and money by providing easy-to-prepare recipes at a fair price.
How to cancel Plated subscription
To cancel your Plated account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account first.
- To manage your settings, go to the “Subscription” option on your account page.
- Any boxes with a “Open” state will be canceled when the subscription is canceled. Any package labeled “Confirmed” or “On its way” will be delivered and will be charged as your last box. You can see your final box status, by going to your account.
You can also call at 855-525-2399 to cancel your Plated account.
To cancel your account via email, send an email to [email protected].
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Plated. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.