Philo TV is a live and on-demand TV service with 60+ channels that costs $20 per month after a seven-day free trial.
Major networks such as AMC, Food Network, and Nickelodeon are included in a Philo TV subscription, but no local channels are available.
If you have chosen to cancel your Philo TV subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Philo TV subscription.
How to cancel Philo TV subscription
Here are the steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Philo website.
- Select the user icon, which should be a smiley face in the top right corner.
- On the Philo user landing page, click the “Account” option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Cancel my account.”
- You’ll be asked why you’re canceling in a pop-up window. Choose an option, then scroll down to the bottom and click “Cancel my account.”
You can also send an email to [email protected] to cancel your subscription.
You can also call on 855-277-4456 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Philo TV subscription on the official Philo TV website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Philo TV.