ViacomCBS Streaming, a part of ViacomCBS, owns and operates Paramount+, an American subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service. It features original shows, as well as content from the ViacomCBS library and freshly aired CBS broadcast properties.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription
Please use the cancellation instructions below if you signed up for Paramount+ on your computer, mobile browser, smart TV (LG TV, Vizio TV, Samsung TV), or gaming console (Xbox, PS4).
- Click on user initials in the top righthand corner of https://www.paramountplus.com.
- Then choose “Account“.
- Click “Cancel subscription” at the bottom of the page.
If you subscribed to Paramount+ through a different billing platform, such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, or Roku, you’ll need to cancel your membership through that platform.
Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/account/signin/ to cancel your subscription online.
You can also call 1(888) 274-5343 to cancel by phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Paramount+. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.