Electronic Arts created Origin, a digital distribution platform for buying and playing video games. The software client for the platform is accessible for both personal computers and mobile devices.
If you wish to cancel your Origin membership, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Origin membership.
How to cancel Origin membership
Steps to cancel your membership:
- Begin by visiting origin.com or using the Origin client to connect to your EA Account – Hover your mouse on your EA ID in the lower-left corner.
- Select “EA Account and Billing” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Origin Access” from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your membership, click the “Cancel Membership” button.
- To confirm your cancellation, you will be sent to origin.com.
- Go to https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin-access/manage-your-origin-access-subscription/ to cancel your membership online.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Origin website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Origin.