Ooma, Inc. is a publicly listed American telecommunications business
headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
Ooma provides corporate, home, and mobile customers with communications services such as Voice over IP calling.
If you have chosen to cancel your Ooma subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Ooma subscription.
How to cancel Ooma subscription
You can cancel the subscription via two ways – 1) over the phone and 2) via online chat.
How to cancel Ooma service over the phone
Here are the steps you must take to cancel your subscription by calling the customer care department.
- You have to call the Ooma customer support at 1-888-711-6662 (United States) or 1-866-929-6662 (Canada) to cancel your service.
- Request that your Ooma subscription be cancelled.
- You need to give the customer care agent your account details or any necessary information so they can identify your account and process your case fast.
- Once they have cancelled the service, you can request a cancellation confirmation email or phone number from them that you should keep for future reference.
How to cancel Ooma service via Online Chat
To cancel your Ooma membership via online chat, follow these steps:
- Click here to begin a live conversation.
- You have to submit a cancellation request for the subscription.
- You can validate if your account has been canceled by logging into your Ooma account and looking at the subscription status.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Ooma subscription on the official Ooma website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Ooma.