Noom is a popular weight-loss app that has over 50 million users. It provides personal coaching and group support in addition to tracking your exercise and calculating calories.
It is intended to assist people in losing weight, getting in shape, and maintaining their health. It ranks items according to how many calories they contain using a unique traffic light system.
If you have chosen to cancel your Noom subscription, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Noom subscription.
How to cancel Noom subscription
When it comes to canceling a subscription with Noom, follow the below steps via apps.
Let’s see how you can cancel your Noom subscription using Android and iOS apps.
- Open the Noom app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Go to the home screen and then click the chat bubble in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Send a message to your “Goal Specialist” telling them that you don’t want to continue and want to cancel your subscription.
- You will then receive a link to complete the cancelation procedure. Once done your subscription will get canceled.
Keep in mind that you may still be charged if you simply delete the program from your phone without receiving the confirmation email from Noom. So it is always a good idea to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email and then uninstall the Noom app.
You can also cancel your subscription from their subscription portal using the same username and password that you have used to create your account. In case, you forget your password, don’t worry; you can quickly reset it using the password reset link.
To cancel your account, you can also send an email to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Noom subscription on the official Noom website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Noom
Can you pause your Noom subscription?
There is no way to put your Noom subscription on hold. They will continue to charge you as long as you are a customer.
Can I use Noom on My Desktop?
Noom does not yet have a desktop version. Noom is currently only available on iOS and Android smartphones and devices.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Curology subscription in Easy Steps
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.