Nintendo Co., Ltd., based in Kyoto, Japan, is a global consumer electronics and video game business. Nintendo is responsible for some of the most popular video game systems, including the Game Boy, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Nintendo Switch. Mario, Donkey Kong,
The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Super Smash Bros are just a few of the major franchises it has created.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Nintendo Online subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Nintendo Online subscription.
How to cancel Nintendo Online subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- On your system, open the Nintendo eShop.
- In the eShop’s side panel, look for Nintendo Switch Online.
- To find more about your Nintendo Switch Online subscription, go to Your Subscriptions.
- Locate the option to disable auto-renewal.
- To prevent being charged for another month or year, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the end of the trial or current paying term.
- Call 1-800-255-3700 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Nintendo website on how to cancel your Nintendo Online subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Nintendo.