Netflix is the world’s most popular media streaming platform, with locations in virtually every country.
Netflix offers one of the most extensive libraries of any streaming service, as well as one of the most user-friendly interfaces.
How to Cancel Netflix account
- Go to the Netflix homepage and log in to your Netflix account.
- Go to the drop-down menu of your profile in the upper righthand corner of the website to access your Netflix account.
- On the top left-hand side of the website, under “Membership & Billing“, click “Cancel Membership“.
- To complete your account cancellation, click “Finish Cancellation“.
Go to https://www.netflix.com/CancelPlan to cancel your subscription online.
Call 1-844-505-2993 to cancel over the phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Netflix. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.