NBC Sports Gold is a collection of NBC Sports Group’s over-the-top subscription streaming television services.
Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States all have it.
If you have decided to cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription.
How to cancel NBC Sports Gold subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- In your account settings, you can cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription.
- On the My Account page, go to the Subscriptions tab. To disable auto-renewal, alter the state of the Auto-Renew option to “Off.”
- If you decide to cancel your subscription, it will be effective at the end of the current subscription period. While your current subscription term’s sports pass will remain active, your subscription will not be automatically renewed for the following period. Subscriptions that are canceled before the end of the current subscription month are typically not eligible for credit, refunds, or prorated payment.
- Visit https://www.nbcsports.com/gold to cancel your subscription online.
- Call 833-888-6227 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription on the official NBC Sports Gold website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with NBC Sports Gold. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.