Mozy is a major provider of internet, data, and computer backup software.
How to cancel Mozy subscription
To cancel your MozyHome account, you have to follow the below steps:
- Remove the backup program from your PC. You can refer to the “Uninstalling Mozy” for instructions on how to remove Mozy.
- Now go to https://mozy.com/login to access your account.
- From the drop down option under your name at the top right of the screen, select “Manage Account“.
- Now select “My Profile“.
- Mozy Newsletter and Mozy email alerts should be deselected (if selected).
- Click “Delete account” next to “Member Since“.
- To confirm account deactivation, you have to enter your account password.
You can also cancel by calling 866-789-6699 over the phone.
To cancel your account, you can also send an email to [email protected].
I hope that this article was helpful to you. In case, you have any queries or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Mozy. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.