T-Metro Mobile’s by T-Mobile (previously MetroPCS and just Metro) is a prepaid cellular service provider and brand owned by T-Mobile US.
It formerly used code-division multiple access (CDMA) to run the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States.
If you have decided to cancel your MetroPCS subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your MetroPCS plan.
How to cancel MetroPCS plan
You can cancel by phone or online.
You have to go to https://www.metropcs.com/contact-us.html to cancel your plan online.
You can also call (888) 863-8768 to cancel by phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your MetroPCS plan on the official MetroPCS website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with MetroPCS.