Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing tool that allows you to grow your business on your own terms. It’s simple to use.
Its main purpose is to send out newsletters and automated emails in order to help your business grow.
How to cancel Mailchimp account
To cancel your Mailchimp account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- To open the “Account Panel“, click your profile name and select “Account“.
- Choose “Pause or Delete Account” from the “Settings” drop-down menu.
- Then, next to “Permanently delete this account“, choose the radio option and click “Continue“.
- After you’ve completed the exit survey, click “Permanently Delete Account“.
- To permanently cancel your MailChimp account, write DELETE in all capitals in the Confirm Account Deletion pop-up window, and then click the “Delete Your Account” button.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Mailchimp. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.