LifeLock is the best identity theft protection solution for safeguarding your cash and reputation from fraud and identity theft. They help keep your internet activities private by preventing hackers from collecting personal information from your devices.
If you become a victim of identity theft, one of their agents in the United States will attempt to restore your identity.
If you have decided to cancel your LifeLock membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your LifeLock membership.
How to cancel LifeLock membership
To cancel your membership:
- Log in to your account at https://secure.lifelock.com/portal/login.
- Click Request Support –> on the membership portal. To cancel your membership, click Cancel.
- Keep a copy of your cancellation confirmation in case something goes wrong in the future.
- Call (800) 543-3562 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your LifeLock membership on the official LifeLock website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with LifeLock. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.