Lexington Law, based in Utah and Arizona, is a global credit repair and legal service that offers its services online.
If you have decided to cancel your Lexington Law account, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Lexington Law account.
How to cancel Lexington Law account
To cancel your Lexington Law account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://clients.lexingtonlaw.com/login to access the client website.
- At the bottom of the page, look for “Contact Us“.
- Chat with a live person using he live chat feature from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. MDT weekdays or send an email to customer service.
You can also call 1-844-259-348 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Lexington Law account on the official Lexington Law website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Lexington Law. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.