Kiwi Crate is a company that creates and distributes items for children to explore, create, and learn.
The company is dedicated to assisting young innovators in developing their creative confidence and problem-solving skills.
If you have decided to cancel your Kiwi Crate subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Kiwi Crate subscription.
How to Cancel Kiwi Crate subscription
This is how you can cancel the subscription:
- To cancel your subscription, go to http://www.kiwicrate.com/ and log into your “My Account” page by clicking “Login” at the top of the page.
- In the top-right corner, choose the “Subscriptions” option under your name.
- Next to the subscription you’d like to cancel, click “Manage Subscription“, then “Cancel“.
You can also call 1-800-714-4828 to cancel your account over the phone.
To cancel your account via email you have to send an email to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Kiwi Crate subscription on the official Kiwi Crate website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Kiwi Crate.