Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that offers customers a makeup bag with five deluxe cosmetics samples for $12 each month.
Depending on the user’s preferences, the products include skincare, perfumes, nail, and skin products.
If you have decided to cancel your Ipsy subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Ipsy subscription.
How to cancel Ipsy subscription
- Go to the Ipsy homepage and log in to your account using your credentials.
- From your avatar’s drop-down menu in the upper righthand corner, select “My Account.”
- You have to select “Cancel Subscription” from the “Subscription & Purchases” section.
- If you want to proceed with the cancellation, click “Continue Cancellation.”
- Specify the reason(s) for your cancellation.
- Look for a confirmation link in your Ipsy account’s connected email. To confirm and complete the cancellation of your Ipsy account, you have to click that link.
- Ipsy will provide you a final confirmation that reads “Subscription Canceled“.
You can also request a cancellation by emailing [email protected].
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Ipsy subscription on the official Ipsy website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Ipsy.