Insure The Box provides car insurance for young, new, and low-mileage drivers.
Insure The Box uses telematics (black box) technology to track how clients drive and incentivize better driving habits.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Insure The Box Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your Insure The Box Policy.
Let’s begin with how to cancel insurethebox policy:
How to cancel InsureTheBox Policy
You can cancel your insurance policy at any moment by contacting them prior to the cancellation date. You need to contact them through live chat or email at [email protected], or phone at 0333 103 0030 to talk with their agents.
They will charge you proportionately for the duration of coverage you have got or the miles you have driven, whichever is greater.
Please keep in mind that if you cancel your insurance, you will be charged the following administrative fees:
- You will be charged £30 if your car does not have a black box.
- You will be charged £80 if a black box is already fitted in your car or was previously installed in a car you insured with them.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Insure The Box Policy on the official Insure The Box website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy