Identity Guard is a Herndon, Virginia-based identity theft prevention business. To assist clients to protect themselves against identity fraud and misuse, the service offers a variety of identity theft protection options.
How to Cancel Identity Guard membership
You can cancel your Identity Guard account in two ways: Phone and Email
You have to call 800-452-2541 to cancel over the phone.
To cancel your account via email, send an email to email@example.com.
I hope that this article helped you in some way. Still, if you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Identity Guard. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.