Hulu is a video-on-demand streaming service that has been active for over a decade. With over 39 million users, it is one of the best and largest streaming services in the United States.
How to Cancel Hulu subscription
To cancel your Hulu subscription, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Hulu account.
- Go to the profile name in the top righthand corner of the screen to access your account.
- Go to “Your Subscription” and then click “Cancel Subscription“.
- Give a reason for why you have decided to cancel Hulu.
- To complete your cancellation, choose “Take Offer“.
- At the end of your current subscription billing period, your subscription will be cancelled.
Go to https://secure.hulu.com/account/pre_cancel to cancel your subscription online.
You can also call (888) 265-6650 to cancel over the phone.
Send an email to [email protected] requesting that your account be canceled.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Hulu. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.