HP Instant Ink is a service that replaces ink cartridges. Your printer will alert you when it runs out of ink, and they will deliver Original HP Ink to your door before you run out.
Rather than purchasing a new cartridge, you pay a monthly fee to be able to print a set number of pages.
If you have chosen to cancel your HP Instant Ink subscription, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your HP Instant Ink subscription.
How to cancel HP Instant Ink Subscription
You can cancel your Instant Ink printing plan at any time. For this, you have to Log in to hpinstantink.com/users/signin to change your plan or cancel your subscription.
Please note that any requests for cancellation will take effect at the conclusion of the current billing cycle. As Instant Ink usually invoices at the end of each billing cycle, you will only see one final monthly payment if your account is eligible.
There are two ways to cancel the subscription – 1) On their website and 2) By giving them a call.
How to cancel HP Instant Ink Subscription via website
- You will have to log in to your HP account on the HP Instant Ink website.
- Then go to the “My Plan” section of your HP Instant Ink account page.
- Now you have to select “Edit” from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom left, you have to click on “Cancel Enrollment“.
- Finally, click on “Cancel Service” to confirm the cancellation of the subscription. You will receive a confirmation email from the HP Instant Ink service regarding cancellation.
How to cancel HP Instant Ink Subscription via phone
You have to call the HP Customer Service number at 1-855-785-2777 and request that you want to cancel your subscription.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your How to cancel HP Instant Ink subscription on the official How to cancel HP Instant Ink website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.