Home Chef is a meal kit and food delivery service based in Chicago, Illinois, that sends pre-portioned ingredients and recipes to subscribers across the United States on a weekly basis.
If you have chosen to cancel your Home Chef subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Home Chef subscription.
How to cancel Home Chef subscription
To cancel follow the below steps:
Step 1: Simply log in to your Home Chef account and select “My Account” in the upper right corner of your dashboard, and then choose “Account Settings” to cancel your subscription. The option to “Pause Your Subscription” is located at the bottom of the left-hand navigation tabs. You have to click it.
Step 2: You’ll be asked why you’re pausing your subscription. Please keep in mind that your cancellation is not final until you reach the confirmation screen and receive an email confirmation.
If you do not want a delivery for the next week, log in and cancel your subscription before the Friday 12 PM Central deadline.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Home Chef subscription on the official Home Chef website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Home Chef.