Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that allows developers to create and run cloud-based applications.
How to cancel Heroku account
The procedure for canceling your account is as follows:
By going to your account page, you can close your account. You’ll find a link to close your account at the bottom of the page.
If you have an outstanding amount, you may be required to make a payment before the account may be closed. Older invoices may be handled from the pay balance page, while newer ones may be charged at a future date.
Go to https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/account-management#account-deletion to cancel your account online.
Call (866) 278-1349 to cancel over the phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Heroku. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.