Hallmark Cards, Inc., located in Kansas City, Missouri, is a privately held, family-owned American company. In the United States, Hallmark is the oldest and largest greeting card company.
Hallmark eCards offers a variety of animated greeting cards to choose from and send. Find eCards for any holiday, tone, or occasion, all with the Hallmark excellence you’ve come to expect.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Hallmark eCards subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Hallmark eCards subscription.
How to cancel Hallmark eCards subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Send an email to [email protected] to cancel your subscription, auto-bill, or see your subscription details.
- Alternatively, you can contact support for cancellation assistance or follow the steps outlined below.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click “Login“
- .Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down option.
- Click the “Subscription” tab on the Account page.
- Select “Cancel Auto-Bill” from the drop-down menu.
- If you started your membership on an iOS device, you’ll need to visit this page on an iOS device to avoid any extra payments.
- Go to https://www.hallmarkecards.com/ to cancel your order online.
- Call 844-322-7352 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Hallmark eCards website on how to cancel your Hallmark eCards subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Hallmark eCards.