Grubhub is a food delivery service that is available on demand. It is available as a website and a mobile application.
Grubhub works with local restaurants to provide delivery for those that don’t typically deliver food.
If you have chosen to cancel your Grubhub order, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Grubhub order.
How to cancel Grubhub order
- Go to https://www.restaurant.grubhub.com and log in.
- From the icon, go to “Orders“.
- To see the order details, select the order you wish to change.
- Press the “Cancel” button.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation and some details.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Grubhub order on the official Grubhub website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Grubhub.