Groovebook is a monthly subscription service that allows you to transfer your photographs from your phone to a 4.5 x 6.5 photo book.
For each Groovebook, you choose 40 to 100 photos. Perforated pages make tearing and sharing your photographs a breeze.
If you have decided to cancel your GrooveBook subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your GrooveBook subscription.
How to cancel GrooveBook subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting [email protected]. Please keep in mind your next due date and give yourself at least two business days to execute your request.
You can also call on 888 225 7159 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your GrooveBook subscription on the official GrooveBook website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with GrooveBook.