Google Workspace is a Google-developed and marketed collection of cloud computing, productivity, and collaboration tools, software, and solutions.
It was initially introduced in 2006 as Google Apps for Your Domain, then in 2016, it was renamed G Suite.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Google Workspace subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Google Workspace subscription.
How to cancel Google Workspace subscription
- Save any Google Workspace user data you wish by exporting it.
- Delete any apps you bought from the “Google Workspace Marketplace“.
- Go to “Google Domains” and sign in.
- Select your domain’s name.
- Select “Email” from the left-hand menu.
- Select “Manage Google Workspace Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Cancel” under “Cancel subscription“.
- Click “Cancel my subscription” to complete the cancelling process.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google Workspace website on how to cancel your Google Workspace subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google and Google Workspace.