Shopping is made easier with Google Store Financing. Google’s pay-as-you-go finance scheme, offers flexibility while eliminating an annual charge.
Google Store Financing is a credit card issued and managed by Synchrony Bank that can only be used to purchase Google Store items.
Cardholders get a number of perks as soon as they sign up for this program, and they have a lot of flexibility while buying on Google Store.
If you have decided to cancel your Google Store Financing account, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel Google Store Financing.
How to cancel Google Store Financing
To cancel your account follow the below steps:
- Call 866-794-8802 to reach Synchrony Bank who manages Google Store Financing.
- Tell the operator that you want to cancel your card.
- This way you will be able to cancel your account.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Google Store Financing account on the official Google Store Financing website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the Google Store Financing.