Gold’s Gym is an American chain of international co-ed fitness centers.
With a free gym ticket or membership, Gold’s Gym provides equipment, exercise programs, gym classes, and amenities.
If you have decided to cancel your Gold’s Gym membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Gold’s Gym membership.
How to cancel Gold’s Gym membership
You can cancel your Gold’s Gym membership in two ways: Mail and Online.
How to cancel Gold’s Gym membership via Mail
- In your email write a request to cancel your membership.
- You have to include statement of intent to cancel membership, name, address, phone, email, birth date, Membership ID and the last 4 digits of credit card associated with account.
- You have to mailed this to your local Gold’s Gym address.
- After two weeks, contact them to confirm cancellation.
How to cancel Gold’s Gym membership Online
To cancel your membership online you have to go to https://www.goldsgym.com/contact-golds-gym/?fbclid=IwAR3WSpve pt- hacQVEoCCUdr6fGhX DiHs8kDuaNjE7D5yufbCBGiRV0wY.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Gold’s Gym membership on the official Gold’s Gym website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Gold’s Gym. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.