GoDaddy is one of the major domain registrars in the world. They also offer web hosting and a variety of additional services, including SSL certification, Website security, Email marketing, E-business solutions, Website builder.
How to cancel GoDaddy Domain Name Hosting
To cancel your GoDaddy hosting account, you have to follow the below steps:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account at https://godaddy.com/login.
- Select “Web Hosting” from the drop-down menu.
- Next to the account you wish to cancel, click “Upgrades or Options“.
- Select “Cancel this account” and then finally “Cancel Account“.
Your GoDaddy hosting account should now be canceled, and you should no longer be charged by them!
You can also call them on (480) 505-8877 to cancel over the phone.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with GoDaddy. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.