Go Skippy offers car insurance, bike insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, and van insurance.
The company specializes on providing low-cost online insurance quotations from a variety of market-leading insurers, including Allianz, Ageas, AXA, and Equity Red Star.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Go Skippy Insurance Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Go Skippy Insurance Policy.
How to cancel Go Skippy Insurance Policy
To cancel your Go Skippy membership, you need to call Customer Service at 0344 840 6300 between 9 am and 7 pm from Monday to Friday and they will take care of it right away. On Saturday, you need to call between 9 am and 6 pm.
You need to provide the customer care agent with your policy details, the date and time you intend to cancel your insurance and the cause for cancellation.
You can also write a letter with the cancellation request to the below address:
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Go Skippy Insurance Policy on the official Go Skippy Insurance website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel Petplan Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Policywise Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel InsureTheBox Policy
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Assurant Insurance Policy
- How to cancel RSA Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Swinton Insurance Policy