GitHub is a for-profit firm that provides Git repository hosting in the cloud.
How to cancel GitHub subscription
- Go to your GitHub account and log in.
- Under your profile photo in the top-right corner of the page, select “Settings“.
- In the settings sidebar, go to “Billing“.
- You have to select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Now under the “Edit” option, you have to select “Downgrade to Free“.
- Confirm your choice and you are done.
Go to https://github.com/account/plans to cancel your subscription online.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Github. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.