GEICO is one of the most well-known insurance companies in the United States.
After State Farm, it is the second-largest car insurer in the United States.
GEICO Insurance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
If you have decided to cancel your GEICO Insurance, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your GEICO Insurance.
How to cancel GEICO Insurance
To cancel your GEICO insurance policy, follow these steps:
- You need to talk with a licensed representative, by calling on (800) 841-1587.
- Inform them that you want to cancel your insurance policy.
- Provide them details of your GEICO policy number as well as your personal information.
- Your cancellation will take effect right away.
You can also go to https://www.geico.com/information/faq/cancel-insurance/ to cancel your insurance online.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your GEICO Insurance on the official GEICO website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with GEICO. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.